Visit England asked Inn-telligence to re-qualify their existing database plus carry out research to identify key contacts and organisations in the Australian Incentive and Sports sector with the potential to bring rugby spectator groups to the World Cup in 2015. In addition, they wanted to have a strong database for future rugby marketing and promotional events taking place around the Rugby Lions tour in Australia in June/July 2013.
- Clean existing database
- Build new database
- Confirm 8 appointments in Sydney and Melbourne over a 4 day business trip
- Promote Visit England’s stand presence at AIME
- Original database of 24 profiles cleaned
- New highly qualified data entries 37
- Appointments in Sydney & Melbourne 10
- Verbal confirmation of visits to AIME stand 8
Visit England is the official body responsible for promoting England as the destination of choice for corporate & sporting events, incentives and large conventions. They promoted the Rugby World Cup 2015 by targeting incentive planners and sports agents of the world’s leading sporting nations including Australia and New Zealand.